This is HD standard camera,
Canon XF200 HD Camcorder (PAL)
$40.00 – $200.00 + GST
- 1920 x 1080, 1/2.84″ CMOS Sensor
- 20x Lens with Zoom, Focus, Iris Rings
- 50 Mbps MPEG-2 & 35 Mbps MP4 Recording
- 4:2:2 Color Sampling
- 50i/p and, 25p Frame Rates
- Dual CF and Single SDXC Card Slots
- Dual XLR Inputs, Four Channels of Audio
- Orientable Hand Grip
- HDMI, WiFi, and Ethernet
The PAL Canon XF200 HD Camcorder is a compact and ergonomically friendly camera that is suitable for traditional multi-camera productions, as well as ENG/event-style coverage, independent filmmaking, and documentary. This camera is designed to be compatible with European broadcast standards, therefore it is not compatible with NTSC. The camera features a 1/2.8″ CMOS sensor that captures 1920 x 1080 video at 50/25p. The integrated Canon 20x HD optical zoom lens has a 35mm equivalent zoom range of 26.8 to 576mm, and features an eight-bladed iris to render highlights in a more natural manner. Individual gear rings for focus, zoom, and iris on the lens provide a natural way to make manual adjustments.
The camera records MPEG-2 at frame rates of 50/25p and 50i at up to 50 Mbps, with 4:2:2 color sampling, to integrated Compact Flash card slots using an MXF wrapper compatible with most popular NLE systems. You can also record to an integrated SDXC card slot using the MP4 codec at frame rates up to 50P. The XF200 features four channels of manual/auto audio record levels with two XLR inputs and an on-camera microphone. The built-in hand grip features 120° of rotation, making it easier to find a comfortable shooting position.
Built-in dual-band Wi-Fi allows you to control the camera’s functions from mobile devices, as well as view footage. Proxy files can be transferred via Wi-Fi while you are shooting new footage. The camera also incorporates an Ethernet connection, so you can transfer files directly from the camera to the cloud. An HDMI port provides you with video out.
1920 x 1080 CMOS Sensor
20x Optical Zoom Lens
Slow and Fast Motion
1080p: 12, 15, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 fps
720p: 12, 15, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 30, 32, 34, 37, 42, 45, 48, 50 fps
OLED View Screen and EVF
Media Card Slots
Dual CF Card slots allow varied recording options.
- Dual recording allows you to simultaneously record the same footage to different media cards using different codecs and bit rates
- Double-slot recording lets you record simultaneously to each of the two CF memory card slots, providing an instant backup for your footage
- Relay recording allows the XF200 to automatically switch video recording from one memory card to the other when the first memory card becomes full
Infrared Shooting Mode
Wide Dynamic Range
3 days, 4 days, 5 days, Full Day, Half Day